Terms and Conditions
By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, is the property of this site’s owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site’s owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site’s owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
If we make an error on your order, or if the product is defective in material or workmanship,or if your order was lost or damaged during shipment.
We will replace the product free of charge. Your satisfaction is important to us.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer warranties on products in the following cases:
1) Rubber stamps for any damage caused by re-inking our stamps with incorrect ink
2) Typographical errors made by a customer when entering an order.
3) If you found the product is damaged then you must inform the same day you received. after that we are not responsible.
Since custom products are made to order, these products cannot be returned or exchanged simply becausethe customer does not like the product.
Exceptions from One Day Ship Policy
- Most of the orders will dispatch Same day
- Some colors ship in 2 days.
- some stamps like dater or automatic numbering will dispatch in 3 days.
- For orders of 5+ items, we will call/email you if your order will be delayed from our shipping policy.
Policy Regarding Official Seals
In order to prevent fraud, if an order is submitted for an official government, school, organization or agency seal, we reserve the right to request proof of the authenticity of the order. This may include authorization on official letterhead of the organization, communication through an official email address of the organization and shipment to an official address.